Saturday, February 14, 2009

No, your Newspaper isn't Broken...

There are really NO COUPONS this weekend.

This is a practice I just don't get- they do it most holiday weekends- Hey everyone! It's a long weekend! NO COUPONS FOR YOU!

So if you make a special trip out for a Sunday paper just for coupons- take the day off.

Bummer, dude.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

go to www.progressotastechallenge.com for $3 worth of coupons on Progresso soups. They are always on sale too at grocery stores.

Anonymous said...

I was so mad too I thought someone swiped them! .......

Unknown said...

Is it sad that my first thought upon checking my newspaper 2+ times for said coupons I immediately thought - better check Katy's blog. She'll let me know if there really aren't any this week!

Marie said...

I totally should have read this before going to the store on Monday morning...bright and early. I had even told my husband the night before, "Maybe I will take this week off." But did I? No. So I spent the $2 to buy the two papers on Monday morning and was so irritated to find that there wasn't a single coupon in either one! AGGHH!

scissorbill said...

Thanks for posting that! I was still irritated that I paid for the paper on the 15th and got one without coupons. They all had no coupons! And I even coughed up $2.50 for the Boston Globe.