Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Do you need some nice flip flops this summer?

I love Simple shoes. They are cute, last a long time, and are planet friendly.

Now through May 31st, Simple will send you a free pair of these cute filp flops with a purchase. I'm not sure if there are minimums or not, but I just ordered a pair of flip flops for $14.90 and got these for free. They ship for free, too.

Oh, and if you have a Cashbaq account, go through their website and earn 7% back! Sweet!

Here's the code: HappyEarthDay09.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I couldn't get it to work! How did you do that? Did you put that code under discount code?

Unknown said...

I bit! I got some slip on shoes (old lady like but I like the elderly hip style) for $14.90 and the free flops - but the flops are back ordered until 7/14. Great deal Katy - thanks! I had a pair of Simple clogs that lasted a long time. Good stuff!

Lindsey - you enter the code on the last page before you hit submit.

Lindsey said...

Oh, I didn't see that you had to add them to your cart first! THANKS! Living in AZ, I need as many flip flops as I can get! I will consider it my birthday present from you to me! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!! (i'm Lindsey's friend). Now Lindsey's very, very happy friend:)!

Katy Shamitz said...

Awesome! Let's all get together and wear our flip flops on the same day!

Amy said...

Oooohhhh....thanks Kate! What shoes did you get?

Celeste said...

I just received these in the mail. I ordered them the day you put up your post. They are GREAT!! Good quality flippies for such a great price! Thank you for letting us know!