Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It IS the truth!

So check this out friends...
It's next week's Walgreen's ad!

The rumor is true- there is a butt kicking Huggies sale going on next week!

So, depending on what size Huggies fit you kid's bum, you could be looking at a deal like this...

Buy 3 packs of Huggies at $10 each= $30
Use 3 $5 coupons= PAY $15
Get $10 in Register Rewards... do it again!
Buy 3 packs of Huggies at $10 each= $30
Use 3 $5 coupons= $15
Fork over your $10 Register Rewards
PAY $5

That's where the deal ends- Walgreens won't let your roll Register Rewards forever and ever on the same deal... but don't be sad!

YOU JUST SCORED 6 PACKS OF DIAPERS FOR $20. Um, That's $3.33 each.

Get your friends and family to print you some coupons! This is a deal worth working.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

If you don't do Walgreens (or you can't get a hold of 6 coupons!) - CVS has them on sale next week for $9.88 - which means $4.88 a pack if you use the $5 ones! And if you can score a $4 off $20 or $5 off $30 and have ECBs...even lower!!

I think the lowest they go on sale these days is $8.99. When kid #1 was more baby like, I'd see them at $7.99 but I haven't seen that in a long time!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you so much for letting me know about this one. No joke, I was just getting ready to give my husband the coupon to go to target and buy some diapers, but then I read this and was like heck no, go buy some cheapo diapers and we will wait till next week. Thanks again. I love your site. I need all the help I can get.

Anonymous said...

so how many diapers are in a pack?? because i am about to stock up.

Katy Shamitz said...

Molly- It depends on the size. My kids wear 4 in Huggies- there are 30 in a pack.

Chase's Moma said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I LOVE to get deals on Huggies! Thank you so much! I may be back to ask how to do all the register rewards and stuff. I am SO excited!

The Cavorsi's said...

You girls Rock! I just hit up CVS for the pampers deal this week and just called everyone to print off Huggies coupons for me. With 2 in diapers I'm always looking for good deals. Thanks again girls!

Celeste said...

I'm struggling with this one...

I JUST did the diapers.com deal (http://bargainbecky.blogspot.com/2009/02/cheap-diapers-thanks-to-swap-savers.html) which ended up being about $5 a pack. I bought 5 packs.

My daughter is 2-1/2 and still showing no signs of wanting to potty train. However, I almost didn't even do the diapers.com deal because I'm not sure we'll get through 5 packs with potty training on the horizon.

Its just such a good deal though!! I hate to pass it up. We will be trying for baby #2 soon. Should I buy some newbie diapers or is that really counting your chickens before they hatch?? I suppose I could always give them with baby gifts too...

Katy Shamitz said...

Celeste,
I am with you- this deal is hard to pass by.

My kids are in the $3 coupons size, but I am going to buy some teeny ones for the Food Pantry. I feel like for that price, I can't NOT buy them.

If you have the $ in the budget, save them, gift them, or donate them.
:)

scissorbill said...

And don't forget to go to Caregiver's Marketplace and get your rebate.

Lindsey said...

Thank you for doing stuff like this! I am the person that needs the hand holding to get a great deal like this!

Chase's Moma said...

Ok, I'm only able to print off 1 $5coupon per computer, is that correct, or am I doing something wrong. I thought I read that you could print off 2 per computer???
Joy