Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hey! You can print more Huggies coupons!

Is it a fluke, or are we able to print MORE of the $3 and $5 coupons at coupons.com this morning?

Go check it out and let me know!!!

(Oh- and JoAnn and Patty-thanks so much for sending your extras. I got some packs for the Food Pantry).

In related news-
Check out Caregivers Marketplace (Thanks for the tip, Scissorbill!). Apparently, we can get back .75 per pack of Huggies there. I registered, but haven't had a shot to try it out for real yet. Anyone have experience with actually getting the rebate?

6 comments:

Kara said...

I couldn't print anymore - boo!

Unknown said...

Okay...I was able to print out 2 more sets yesterday. I guess you had to be really quick to print off the first set. I was disappointed to find out that the $5 off Natural Fit are only in sizes 1 and 2. Boo!

Also, I have done Caregivers' Marketplace. Last year they gave you $1 per Huggies pack! I did it, it worked, so yeah, I can vouch for them.

Dawn said...

What I discovered was that you could print twice per computer every 48 hours. I printed at home and work.

The Walgreens ad does STATE that "only one coupon per $25 purchase" can be used. But they haven't said anything yet. The register takes them.

Grandma said...

CVS update... the 12 pack of Charmin rang up as 6.99 not 5.49...got my difference back...that= a DD trip, ya know!

The Ramos Family said...

Hi! I have used Caregiver's Marketplace before and did get my money. (It used to be $1.00, but hey .75 is better than nothing!).

Katherine said...

Sweet, I printed out more. I already used the $5 coupon and got a small pkg. of diapers for $3! Score!